Search This Blog

Sunday, February 10, 2019

Want to Grow Your Own Organic Herbs & Vegetables? This is For You!

If you're like me, you've been spending quite a bit of time thinking about and researching different ways to grow your own herbs and vegetables. Having control over what goes into your food is a big deal. Who really wants pesticides, germs or parasites on their food? Organic is the way to go ... but, does it have to be so hard?

The answer is no ... no it doesn't. After almost a year of surfing the web, reading countless articles and following hundreds of Pinterest links, I found what I was looking for. A simple, low-cost way to grow my own organic produce without having to be a master gardener. Words cannot express how excited I am!

showing rootsHere's what I found. There’s a new company called Aggressively Organic that created a way you can grow the high quality produce you want in a single square foot. Yes, you read that correctly ... in one square foot on your kitchen counter, on a shelf or even in a closet, you can grow lettuce, tomatoes, peppers, cabbage, beans, basil, oregano, cilantro, strawberries (just to list a few) and you have complete control over your food source. No digging in the dirt, no pesticides, no expensive or complicated farming equipment ... just a small amount of water, nutrients and LED lamps. How cool is that?

I’ll be writing more about this company in the future, so check back for new posts. But, for now, I just wanted to get this information out to everyone. Checkout Aggressively Organic's Victory Garden Beta 2 Launch. And if you get just as excited about this new company as I did ... Join the Aggressively Rewarding Cash Back Program and Save 10-40%.

I think you’ll fall in love with this company, their easy growing kit and how they are looking to change the way we think about feeding the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment